Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 8

It was another hot day in DC. I was happy though to put on a cute, light dress I had in my closet and which I haven't worn in two years maybe. The reason for that being that it didn't stay right on me. Ten pounds lighter now, I was happy to wear it. The heat didn't even seem that bad when you feel good about how you look in a summery dress... well, actually I am lying about that, the heat (up to 107F) was pretty nasty and annoying either way.

I drank a few juices today, finished my red cabbage and beets one, had some tea, water but also some serious dinner. My hubby took me out for a dinner date as we had his parents babysit our little one. My choice of food was Japanese so at least I had some really healthy stuff: a seaweed salad and seven pieces of fresh sashimi. Had a little bottle of warm sake with it and later we stopped for another drink and had a glass of cool, crisp white wine. I let myself go a little today but it was well worth it: hubby and I had a great date. Tomorrow is a new day, will start fresh again.

No comments:

Post a Comment