Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 7

I knew I kind of overdid at dinner the night before in eating those veggies so out of curiosity I jumped on the scale in the morning, 148. Still under 150 so not bad.

In the morning I walked over to my beloved Mexican market and bought some more veggies. I juiced some more that day but besides drinking juice, I've ate a lot again. I guess my juicing Reboot days got compromised a little. I ate only fruits or veggies and a few tablespoons of natural peanut butter. I just felt the instinct for something a little richer than just produce. I am not beating myself over breaking the fast, I can take it again when family leaves. It's just hard to sit around the dinner table and just sip on some green liquid when everyone has full plates in front of them. I ate lots of salad (no dressing). I think I did well.

No comments:

Post a Comment