Thursday, July 5, 2012

Day 5

Day five is passing by and I am sticking to my guns. I did eat some fruits earlier, couldn't resist some cold watermelon and pineapple. Also, another bigger cheat for the day was when I made a sandwich for my boy, I did have a little bit of natural peanut butter. It tasted so good but it felt like it got stuck in my throat. I guess it was all that liquid diet until now.

I juiced some more this morning and this new combination made me fall in love with the color. I will call it Deep Purple and it has two ingredients: red cabbage and beets. Wow, that color... so intense! The taste was good too, not too sweet, not too bitter. Yummy.

We have family coming to town tomorrow so I will see how much will I stick to my diet. I am though very pleased with the progress so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment