Friday, June 29, 2012

New start


My son and I made it to US after a long trip but we are home now and trying to switch to this time zone (seven hours difference).

Today I woke up with a renewed enthusiasm for this Reboot challenge. July 1st is the START day and I'm already part of a support group that is trying to help each other through this juice fast. The website is very useful for finding someone who can encourage you and bounce ideas of. I highly recommend the Join the Reboot website.

I still have two days until July 1st, I have some serious veggie and fruit shopping to do. I thought ahead though and ask my husband to buy me at least some carrots and apples. I wanted to have a 'soft start' by myself and juice these two days until the entire group jumps in this together. Today I had some green tea in the morning and some freshly, yummylicious carrot and apple juice. It's 11.15 and I am a little hungry... I might give in and have some beans (spotted a can in my almost empty pantry). While I was gone my husband didn't really do too much grocery shopping, just absolutely basic stuff. Anyways, I am deviating here.... cheers to a great start!!

No comments:

Post a Comment