Monday, June 25, 2012

Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead

I recently watched this documentary, "Fat, Sick and Nearly Dead" and I felt very inspired to do a little juice fast in order to lose some weight and reboot my metabolism. I've tried juicing before and I really like it but I've never been as serious as I intend to be now. The testimonies in the film were absolutely mind blowing, very inspiring and real. I like how well and supportive this website that is connected with the documentary is. I am joining the Reboot Challenge meaning I will start with a 10 day juice fast. The start day will be July 1st. I hope at the end of those days I will be able to continue for another 10 days. But I will be taking smaller steps at the time and see how it goes. I am though VERY excited about this!! I can't wait to reboot!!


No comments:

Post a Comment