Sunday, June 24, 2012

New blog on the block

I kind of lost track of how many blogs I've started so far but that doesn't stop me from going ahead and setting up a new blog on the crowded block of all sorts of personal blogs and whatnot.

The reason I've decided to create yet another blog is that I want to document my journey back to health, back to joyfulness. I might have to explain why I use these words as synonyms, "health" and "joyfulness" but that will require of me a very honest tone. In that case I will be just frank and say it that for me, being a little overweight makes me sad and depressed. I've been trying to loose the so-called 'baby fat' for a while but the only results I got is that my baby boy is not a baby anymore. I guess in that case I can say that my 'baby fat' unfortunately became 'toddler fat'?! I really don't like the sound of that...

I hate to say it but even if I am extremely happy with my life in general, with my husband, my super cute 16 months old boy and everything else that makes my universe, I am just not happy having these extra pounds. I don't have lots of weight to get rid of but whatever I do have is enough to make me obsess over it and take away my daily dose of happiness. It might sound superficial but I don't think it is. It's a struggle I have and for I don't know how many times, I try to conquer it and throw it out the window.

So, here it is in a few words my idea behind starting this new journal. I want to record here both my physical and spiritual victories. I should add that my idea of health includes both physical and spiritual aspects.

Let's start, shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment